Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data
This Clarification Text has been prepared in order to clarify the relevant people on personal data processed by SARUHAN CHEMICAL AND CLEANING PRODUCTS INDUSTRY AND TRADE INCORPORATED COMPANY (together hereinafter referred to as "We" or the "Company") that is incorporated in Saruhan Plaza Halkalı Merkez Mah. Basın Ekspres Yolu No:39 Küçükçekmece 34303 İstanbul in the capacity of the data controller within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law (“LPPD”) No. 6698. You may reach detailed information about our group companies from https://saruhan.com.tr/#grupsirketleri.
We would like to inform you regarding processing of your personal data processed by the Company including collecting, storing and transferring of personal data in accordance with LPPD, the purpose of the said processing and your rights within the scope of LPPD.
COLLECTION METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Our Company may collect your personal data through www.saruhankimya.com.tr and our other websites, the mobile applications of our Company and products, our facilities, stores, our technical service points, call centre and other customer service channels, membership/communication registration forms through our social media accounts, your purchases made from our Company, website support panel, cookies, web analysis tools and similar technologies, If you visit one of our Company locations, through security cameras, visitor entry records and automatic and non-automatic written, oral and digital methods.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed by our Company may vary depending on your relationship with our Company; the personal data such as name, surname, gender, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, postal address, information on the products produced, distributed or sold by our group companies that you purchase/use, your payment and invoice information as well as your purchases made from our Company stores and digital sales channels, information you transmit through our websites and mobile applications, your transactions, navigations and behaviours (such as brand, model, language preference, browser information, IP, location, wireless connection status) information about the device you use and your internet connection, cookie information, your fields of interest.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed based on legal reasons
- Due to legal reasons, provided that it is directly related to the drawing up or performance of an agreement for the purposes of the processing the personal data of the contracting parties is required for the purposes of providing of the products and services requested and fulfilling the requirements of the agreement between you and our Company,
- Due to legal reasons, it is required to process the personal data of the contracting parties or the data processing is compulsory for the legitimate interest of our Company provided that it is directly related to the drawing up or performance of an agreement for the purposes of able to conclude the request, transactions and complaints related to the products manufactured, distributed or sold or given technical service by our group companies, carrying out of after-sales support processes, performing product sales, delivery, installation, maintenance, repair and after-sales services,
- The data processing is compulsory for legitimate interest our Company for the purposes of planning and carrying out of the supply chain management processes, planning and carrying out of the company operation processes, management of relations with business partners and/or suppliers, planning and carrying out of sales processes of products and / or services, able to provide better service to users of our website and applications, conducting marketing analysis studies, evaluating and increasing the customer satisfaction, improvement of websites, mobile applications, stores and other service channels, carrying out of commitment processes to company products and services, carrying out of the business activities, carrying out the audit, internal control, legal, finance and internal operations, carrying out of the training activities, carrying out of the organization and event management, information security and physical security processes, carrying out of storage and archive activities, carrying out of the activities in accordance with the legislation, complying with the policies of the group companies that our company is affiliated to, ensuring the control of the services performed by our company and the third parties authorized by it,
- Able to fulfil the legal obligations by our Company for the purposes of complying with the legal obligations of our Company and making the necessary notices to the relevant/authorized public institutions and in case of any dispute, being compulsory of the data processing for establishing, use or protecting of a right,
- Your explicit consent for promotion and marketing of our Company products and services, able to benefit from campaigns, promotions, discounts, advantages, gift certificates and similar benefits offered by our Company, providing general or personalized advertisements, announcements, bulletins and campaign information for the promotion and marketing of our Company's products, increasing the recognition of our Company, brands and the brands that we make their distributorship with messages to be sent for congratulation, wishes and other content, planning personalized campaigns, promotions, discounts and advantages, gift certificates and similar benefits for our Company products according to your shopping habits and interests and recommending it to our customers who are suitable for the relevant profile and segment, sending an advertisement, promotion and information message and a satisfaction survey form regarding them.
TRANSFERRING OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal date may be transferred to third parties to the extent necessary and relevant for said purposes in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes and legislation.
Your personal data may be transferred to our other business partners, suppliers, Group Companies, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals for the purposes of benefiting you from the marketing campaigns related the products and services offered by our company and Saruhan group companies, performing marketing and promotional activities based on your approval, performing of the necessary studies by our business units in order to measure customer satisfaction, customizing and recommending the products and services offered by our company and Saruhan group companies according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and people who have a business relationship with our company (administrative operations for communication carried out by our company), ensuring the physical security and control of the company's locations, determining and implementing of business partner/customer/supplier (official or employees) evaluation processes, reputation research processes (legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.), commercial and business strategies of our Company and ensuring the execution of human resources policies of our Company pursuant to personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the Article 8 and 9 of LPPD.
We would like to remind you that you have the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of LPPD:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not and to request information about it,
- To learn the processing purpose of the personal data and to learn whether they are used for their intended purpose or not,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request informing of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties whom the personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the LPPD and other relevant laws and to request informing of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request indemnification of the loss in case of incurring a loss due to processing of the personal data illegally.
You may transmit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights within the scope of LPPD to our Company in written, provided that your identity is verified and in accordance with the current regulations of the PDP Institution. You may submit your applications to our Company by hand or by post by filling the Relevant Person Information Request Form or to firstname.lastname@example.org address or email@example.com address via your e-mail address previously registered with our Company with secure electronic signature. For detailed information, you may review the relevant form.
Your application will be replied within 30 days. In order to give a healthy reply to your applications, your application should be included name, surname, TRIN (nationality and passport number for foreigners), address information to which we may transmit our reply and documents authenticating your identity in accordance with the legislation, if you apply via e-mail, the e-mail address you use is pre-registered in our systems, you state your request in a specific, clear and understandable way, The subject you request is related to yourself or if you act on behalf of someone else, you should be specifically authorized in this regard and certify your authority.
The approvals granted for receiving commercial e-mail may be withdrawn all the time. You may transmit your requests regarding the withdrawal of the approval given previously for commercial electronic message retrieval and your communication preferences to our Company through the methods specified in the relevant communication or via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Commercial Message Management System (İYS) platform within the framework of the relevant legislation.
Trade Registration No: 6489 Central Registration System No: 0751005560700028
Commercial Title: SARUHAN CHEMICAL AND CLEANING PRODUCTS INDUSTRY AND TRADE INCORPORATED COMPANY
Address: VELİMEŞE OSB MAHALLESİ 233 SK. NO: 33 /1 ERGENE/TEKİRDAĞ
Phone: 0212 249 70 69
CHANGES TO BE MADE IN THE CLARIFICATION TEXT AND TRANSFER
Our Company reserves the right to make changes in this Clarification Text. The changes will be entered into force on the date of publish and may be accessed to the current Clarification Text from http://www.saruhankimya.com.tr/kvkk.
Our Company may transfer the personal data that it processes in the capacity of the data controller to the third parties partly or wholly. In case of transfer, this Clarification Text will be valid until any change is made.